Too Excited

Wearing uncomfortable tight jeans, freezing at parties, getting drenched when I walk out the house, changing plans due to the crappy weather and going blind everytime a gust of wind goes by from my hair. Ugh, over it. Winter was a little exciting before but now I want summer. But I won't deny the plus of not having to shave my legs all the time :)
I just cannot wait to feel free in flowy skirts, swimming in the ocean, ROAD TRIPS!! (just a tad excited), I just cannot wait. In fact, I'm even excited just for Spring, especially as it will be my birthday. This summer will have to be the best yet. I'll be graduating from school, I'll be free. I won't have a care in the world. I'll celebrate... and I may get a little intoxicated.

If you live in the Northern Hemisphere where it is still probably quite hot, remember that when ( or if) you are cold, rugging up just to go outside, smiling at the memories of summer, I will be sunbaking on the beautiful beaches of Western Australia. Muahaha.

But I was so in-love with this winter's fashion. I will miss the blazers, the coats, pairing my boots with cute wool socks, the scarves, and the clicking sound of the heel on the pavement from my favourite booties.

Anyway, this is probably one of my most pointless posts but I just can't contain my excitement. Perhaps I'll keep you posted, with pictures, on all the lovely things I plan to do when the sun comes out.
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts