2019 Update

Hi ya'll,

Here's a little update on my life and reasoning for not posting here much anymore.

I finally finished editing my novel Tesselate with Paper Lions. I have submitted it to a couple agents and hope to hear back from them soon though I am definitely not holding my breath. It has been quite a challenging task but we did it. If only that were the last step.

I wrote a few songs for country music singer Ray Ryder and have been informed that his alcum with TWO of my songs on it will be released at the end of January or early February!!!

My online store alitakay.com is doing quite well! I have a lot of exciting things coming up in the next couple of months and my sales have definitely been growing. It's been stressful, exhausting, frustrating and downright terrifying, but overall, I am positive and have a good feeling about this year.

I am now also going to be posting my stories on Wattpad. If Beth Reekles (author of the Kissing Booth) can make it on there, maybe I can to?
Any views and votes would be greatly appreciated. You can check out my work here https://www.wattpad.com/679849583-streams-rivers-part-one





Comments

Popular Posts