Dream B's




I've known that I wanted to be a successful writer since I was twelve. It's a dream I have been pursuing, financially, mentally and emotionally non-stop ever since. I am still hopeful and I don't think that there would quite ever be a time where I sigh, raise my chin and pat that dream on the head while muttering "That'll do pig. That'll do."

But whether I give up or keep going is not the final determination of whether I make it or not. And for the first time in some time, I have accepted that maybe, maybe, my dream will not come true and I will never be accepted or regarded by many as a true writer. But what scared me even more than that sad realization, is the question I asked that if that dream does not succeed for me, will I be a receptionist forever? 


So it's with these sad thoughts that Alita Kay, an online clothing store came to be. The process was not only extremely expensive, but a much harder experience than I had initially expected but I got there. Today is the day of the launch and I look forward to seeing how this goes. 







As much as I want a good job and make decent enough funds to allow me to travel the world and make same darn good experiences, the idea of merely selling products to young women is not something I feel will satisfy me forever. So of course, me being the deep person I am who has to make everything have a meaning and reason behind it, am aiming the store at young creative people. I will interview and take photographs of artists, singers, comedians, anyone who has the ability to create and bring new ideas into this world, while they wear my clothing of course. I hope that the Instagram site and the blog located on the website will attract users not just for the clothes, but for the encouraging content presented that will shine more light on creatives and hopefully it will enable my writer career to succeed, and for many others as well.


Please follow my store at @shopalitakay and check out the website - alitakay.com




Comments

Popular Posts